Miles Collett posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Hello, I’ve just joined the West Anglian section as a new member and plan to ride out with the Herts & Cambridge sections too. I’d recently been out on a couple of the TRF introductory rides and thoroughly enjoyed them so thought it was time to join up and get involved and ride lots more trails. I’m looking forward to meeting fellow TRF members and sharing our passion for off-road riding. Any hints or advice for a new member looking to get the most out of the TRF would be appreciated. Cheers Miles
1. contact Sharon@trf.org.uk and ask to add the Herts & Cambs groups to your list of local groups
2. Join the local group facebook sites see dark green side bar to the left of this page
3. you should receive local email updates – Herts send out one to assigned members monthly.
4. Read the TRF Annual / Handbook – sent last month
5. Go to local group meetings & volunteer to help
6. Take advantage of all training opportunities as well as riding.
That should keep you busy for your first few months 🙂
Hope this is helpful.